Friday, October 21, 2011

10/21/2011 ANOTHER DAY OF MONITORING

   FRIDAY     10/21/2011                    SLOW  AS  A SNAIL  -  OR SO IT SEEMS

We always want more weight coming off with each weigh in than what we get.  What is that?  Any amount in the downward direction is good.  We need to work this weight loss into our lifestyle in order to make it a permanent loss.  We HAVE to keep that weight off to be healthy.  The yo-yo activity that is all too easy to happen,  has to be eliminated forever.  One day of giving ourselves some 100 calorie treat to keep the pendulum from swinging to the opposite corner and causing an urge to binge that is almost impossible to overcome.  Enough said.  This tells you what I am dealing with at this time.  I have been under the weather and realize when I don't feel good I give myself permission to eat whatever I want.  Have to get a handle on that.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment