Saturday, October 1, 2011

NEW MONTH - FRESH START

10/01/2011   Sat.   NEW START - - - GREAT HOPES

Going to have a calorie budget of 1200-1500 daily.  Sean Anderson, whose blog was inspirational to me, used the system of a calorie bank account to stay in line.

Am getting ready to have my niece visit.  Hope all the exercise pays off.  LOL  Need this commitment to be super serious with the rewards that follow.  All the quick negative messages that hit me every time I state or think a firm commitment, have to be deleted.  Never thought the road would be smooth but come on!  Hundreds of rocks?  Am prepared to squash the chatterbox.  Must be prepared for themessages to return over and over, because I hear that is what they do because they are deeply embedded.  New messages are needed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment