Thursday, October 6, 2011

10/6/2011 THURSDAY STILL IN THERE WALKING DOWN THE ROAD

                               HAPPILY PROGRESSING TOWARD THE GOAL!!!
Have not been denying myself in the food department and have slowly been lowering the number on the scale.  That's a good thing.   Sometimes things just take time...  Been trying to get back to an expected "normal" weight since I was 8 years old.  Kids are cruel and I experienced that, as have most other overweight children.  By feeling FAT and dieting starting after I learned how to diet at age 15.  As others have found, I managed to get fatter and fatter after each dieting "spell" - because within a year of getting to whatever lower weight, I would bounce up to not only where I started, but above that number.  I refuse to diet anymore.  I am slowly changing living habits and proclaim I WILL be successful!
'Till Next Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment